Sunday, October 5, 2008

Free Show...


Hi guys! Just wanted to say thank you so much for coming to my free show! I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too! Unfortunately i am from a small town (where I no longer live I would like to point out) and a person who created a fake myspace page got wind of my free show. Needless to say this person and I had issues before with stalking me at my previous job. So the show ended pretty quick after he said who he was. It doesn't seem like the 'free show' option will be available anymore because of this individual. I have deleted his myspace account so he no longer has access to my page but am sure that he will just make another one. So sorry about the end of the fun free shows! It is sad that one person has to ruin it for everyone. But thank you again everyone who did stop by and for all of your sweet e-mails and messages about this individual! Stop by and see me anytime for a one on one...no more creepy people allowed! LOL

xoxo
Naughty Natalie

2 comments:

bobsully said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bobsully said...

I love what you've done with the site so far. You are certainly a unique lady. ;)